The Customer Response Representative’s role is to ensure the strict application of client program specifications,
arrangements, and agreements. Also, you need to ensure that the department meets and exceeds performance targets, maintaining positive, long-lasting
client, customer, service provider, and dealer relations.
Goal of this role
Your role is to deliver high-quality, efficient, and effective customer service experience to all customers’ requests across MENA Region markets.
Objectives of this role
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement in the customer service process.
- This role reports directly to Contact Centre Coordinator.
- Conducting inbound and outbound calls in a professional manner, meeting company and/or client policy and service levels.
- Acting as a brand representative and working on how to delight customers.
- Following Global Communications standards for verbal and written communication while combining the brands’ values.
- Understanding the brands’ values and putting them into the perspective of customer’s expectations.
- Self-training to keep on track with product updates, launches, and campaigns.
- Providing customers with accurate and relevant product and service information.
- Liaising between supervisors, customers, clients, service providers, and dealers to provide simple and effective solutions.
- Following up on requests until they are resolved completely.
- Keeping an accurate record of all communications and correspondence in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Escalating issues and concerns to Management Teams according to escalation policy.
- Recognising, documenting, and alerting the Management Team of trends in Customer calls.
- Assisting management team with assigned tasks where required (reports and presentations).
- Maintaining an excellent level of knwoledge about Client’s programs, products, and the automotive industry.
- Meeting the defined KPIs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Warm and pleasant personality.
- Flexible, adaptable, and agile.
- Time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies.
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proficient documentation and note-taking.
Required Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Completed education.
- 1-year working experience within technical areas or 1-year working experience within automotive OEM customer service of 3 years working experience within premium customer service within premium customer service with an affinity for technical/automotive topics at the same time.
- Desired: Experience with luxury brands and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
Preferred Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience with luxury brands and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Reach Out To Us
- API World Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road
- +971 4 318 8888